Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Finally something to share!!

I think (I almost don't want to write this in fear of jinxing myself!) I am coming out on the better side of 9 months - actually more if you count the later stages of pregnancy, of sleep deprivation!  My little man is finally starting to sleep a bit better :)  Not well, by any means, but better!  And that is good enough for me at the moment.  Most days I feel like I can function again and that is a great feeling!! 

So, I know I've been neglecting this blog and my business.  I haven't done any knitting for sale for months now.  Instead I've been selfishly knitting for my children and even have something on the needles for me!  At the moment, I am really enjoying creating things for my two - I'm sure it won't be long until they are either too big to knit for or they start refusing their Mummy's handknits so I'm making the most of it while it lasts! 

Finally, I have some finished items to share!  Both of these are designs by the super talented tiKKi.  Check out her awesome blog here.  I love her patterns and have knitted many for my children and as presents for others.  This first one is an Olearia.  It is a gorgeous fit and looks great on :)

The buttons came from Nicci at Buttons by Benji and are a PERFECT match :)



This little singlet is an Eden's adam.  I love the simplicity of this and already have another on the needles for my little boy.  Unfortunately, you can clearly see where I changed to the second ball of cotton, but it is not as noticable when it's on :)



I am going to really try and be more pro-active with my blog writing, but I won't promise anything!  I have so many things I want to share, but sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment